Egg Spinach Hummus Toast
|Makes||Prep Time||Total Time|
|Spinach, Egg & Hummus Toast. Breakfast ready in 10 minutes. This is an appetising dish which is super delicious and absolutely healthy way to start your day. This recipe is perfect for breakfast or mid day snack.|
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Earthy Bliss Classic Hummus
- 1 slice Sourdough bread or your favorite bread
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place egg in a small pan. Fill pan with water until egg is covered and bring to boil. Boil egg for 4 minutes, remove from heat and place under cold running water.
- Toast sliced sourdough to desired doneness. Set aside
- To Make wilted spinach pour a tablespoon of water into a small frying pan, add spinach and optional garlic. Heat over medium-high heat, and cook until spinach is just wilted about 1 minute.
- Spread our Earthy Bliss Classic Hummus over toasted bread
- Place wilted spinach over hummus.
- Peel egg , cut in slices and place over spinach.
- Garnish with salt and pepper, as desired and optional red pepper flakes.