Boston Hot Dog
|Makes||Prep Time||Total Time|
|Take your hot dogs to a new level. Beantown style! These wicked wieners are topped with Earthy Bliss Hummus, baked beans, red onion and scrumptious crumbled bacon.
Perfect for any summer day!
- 4 hot dogs sausages
- 4 hot dog buns
- ¼ cup of Earthy Bliss Tandoori Hummus or Classic Hummus
- ¼ cup of canned baked beans
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled, optional
- Lightly spray non stick skillet or grill pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill sausages over medium heat, turning them until browned and marked on all sides for about 10 minutes.
- You can toast the hot dog buns on the same pan.
- Spread each hot dog bun with 1 tablespoon of Tandoori Hummus for a spicy kick or regular classic hummus.
- Place the sausage on the hot dog buns.
- Top each hot dog with 1 tablespoon of baked beans, 1 teaspoon of diced onion and,
- ½ slice of crumbled bacon.